The City of Flagstaff Pulliam Airport provides many services, including:
- Broadband / high-speed Internet access throughout the airport
- Free parking for our passengers
New Destination from Flagstaff
Starting May 5, 2018, the Flagstaff Airport will have an additional destination, Los Angeles International Airport (LAX) on American Airlines. This will be a non-stop flight.
This route will only fly on Saturdays and is a seasonal addition as American Airlines determines if the Flagstaff market will support additional service. American's current 70-seat aircraft, which includes a first class section, will operate this route. The flight will depart LAX on Saturday at 2:00 p.m. and arrive in Flagstaff at 3:30 p.m. It will then depart Flagstaff at 4:00 p.m. and arrive at LAX at 5:43 p.m.
This addition represents several opportunities for Flagstaff flyers:
- This provides visitors (especially international visitors), during peak season, a way to fly into Flagstaff as opposed to driving.
- Local patrons will have the ability to fly out on a Saturday and return the next Saturday if they so choose for vacation.
- If a leisure or business traveler wants to fly out Saturday and return sooner, they can always fly the current configuration, which is to fly from LAX and transfer in Phoenix, then Phoenix to Flagstaff.
Holiday Travel Reminder
As we approach the holiday travel season, the Flagstaff Airport would like to provide a few reminders to improve everyone's experience when flying out of Flagstaff in the coming weeks.
Parking:Parking is limited at the airport and should only be used by those flying out of the airport. If patrons decide to park in the parking lot and are not utilizing the airport, their vehicle is subject to ticketing and towing. The TSA also requires that unattended vehicles on the curb be ticketed and towed. To avoid any parking issues, please have someone drop you off an pick you up on your return. The Flagstaff Airport Rules and Regulations prohibit parking outside of designated areas.
Screening:New screening procedures can slow down the boarding process at many airports. Make sure to arrive two hours prior to your scheduled departure. Follow the steps below to ensure a more efficient screening process:
- No liquids, gels, or aerosols larger than 3.4 oz per container can be in your carry-on bag. To speed up the process, place all liquids, gels, and aerosols in a clear one quart plastic bag and place it in a in for easy visual access.
- All laptops and electronic devices, including cell phones, video games and tablets must be taken out fo your carry-on and place in a bin.
- Be prepared to remove your shoes, belts, jackets and everything from your pockets.
The City of Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is home to the Air Cafe which is located on the ground floor of the airport and opens daily at 5:30 am.
Emergency & Medical Response
Flagstaff Pulliam provides aircraft rescue firefighting, emergency medical response, and HazMat first response, all of which are included as a part of the airport operations in accordance with FAA and TSA regulations and directives.
Tourism & Local Businesses
Tourists visiting the beautiful Flagstaff area can obtain information on Flagstaff and the surrounding region from our City of Flagstaff Visitor Center. Information on local businesses can be obtained at the Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce