Commercial Trash and Recycle Collection
The City of Flagstaff provides trash and recycling collection service to all businesses within the City.
- To inquire about your current trash or recycle service contact Customer Service at (928) 213-2110 or email the Solid Waste Program assistant. To add new service or make changes to current service, please call (928) 213-2110 and a sales representative will meet with you to set up and develop a program that meets your needs.
Rates / Fees
- View a listing of commercial trash and recycling rates
- View a listing of construction roll off container and commercial miscellaneous fees
View a list of recyclable items accepted by City of Flagstaff Collection Services and Norton Environmental.
Plastic 90-gallon containers are available for curbside pick-up. Businesses that select this service must be in residential areas. Once per week, trash and recycling collection is provided for business customers.
Commercial front-loading metal containers for trash and recycling are available in the following sizes: two, four, and six cubic yards. Containers are also available with casters for tight areas, and lock bars to prevent illegal dumping.
- Commercial trash collection is available seven days per week
- Recycling service is available five days per week.
Rates are based on:
- Container size
- Number of containers
- Number of pick-ups per week
Extra pick-ups are available if you generate more waste than normal. Call our Customer Service at (928) 213-2110 to schedule a pick-up. In most cases, we will be able to service your container the same day.
If your container is not accessible and your pick-up is missed, we will try to contact you to provide the service you have already paid for.
On Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years, we make sure to service your container the day before or the day after.