Flagstaff Police Department
Welcome to the Flagstaff Police Department
The mission of the Flagstaff Police Department is to protect and preserve life, property, public order and the rights of the individual, by providing exemplary service through the establishment of a partnership of shared responsibility, support and trust with the law abiding members of the community.
- We value life-our highest priority.
- We value the constitution-providing equal and enforceable standards.
- We value integrity-we recognize integrity as the basis for mutual respect and trust.
- We value service-by providing exemplary service we enhance our credibility and establish trust with the community.
- We value quality of life-we value our role in promoting an environment that enables people to preserve or enhance their quality of life through a partnership of shared responsibility and trust.
The Flagstaff Police Department is pleased to inform the public that in the interest of improving information sharing and being transparent with our community we have launched a new website, http://fpdtransparency.com/. This website provides access to information of current public interest or to streamline access to information to commonly asked questions.
To report a crime, file a police report, or make a complaint please call: (928)774-1414
Flagstaff Police Department Citizen Liaison Committee
Vision of the CLC:
The vision of the Flagstaff Police Department Liaison Committee is to proactively build trust among our constituencies and between the constituencies and the Flagstaff Police Department, allowing people to address challenging community issues in a collaborative and respectful way. These communities may include but are not limited to; LGBTQ and undocumented immigrants and other under-represented populations and special interest groups.
The Flagstaff Police Department is happy to announce our citizens are able to communicate with the Flagstaff Police Department Citizen Liaison Committee via e-mail email@example.com or voicemail by calling (701) 428-1373. A designated member of the committee will respond to your e-mail or voice mail as soon as practical.
This email address is not monitored at all times. It is intended solely as a venue to address the Citizen Liaison Committee for structural, political, or societal concerns on issues relating to policing. The Citizen Liaison Committee does not investigate complaints on specific incidents involving the police department or its staff.
To report a crime, file a police report, or make a complaint please call: (928)774-141
Find out the various Flagstaff Police Department divisions and programs
- Operations Division - learn more about patrol officers, emergency service teams, criminal investigations and community relations.
- Support Division - learn more about alarm home and business alarm systems, communications including 911, evidence/property, police records and view recovered / found bicycles.
- Crime Prevention - view helpful information to avoid con-artists, auto theft, ID theft, internet fraud and neighborhood blockwatch programs.
Get in touch with FPD via the staff directory or by program
Click here for the Citizen's Police Academy Application