- The Sustainability Commission consists of seven Council-appointed citizens. The commission serves in an advisory and working capacity to recommend and coordinate activities in concert with the Flagstaff Sustainability Program. View the Ordinance that established the Commission. Among the Commission's directives are the promotion of sustainable practices in all spheres of life and educating Flagstaff citizens.
- The Sustainability Program wishes to thank the members of the Commission for their dedication
- The Flagstaff Sustainability Commission members are:
- Brian Petersen, Chair
- David R. McCain, Vice Chair
- Amanda Ulmer
- Amelia Blake
- Dara Marks-Marino
- Elisha Dorfsmith
- Eli Chamberlain
- If you are interested in serving on a commission, please complete the application and return it to the City Clerk’s Office, 211 W. Aspen, Flagstaff, Arizona 86001. If the Commission is fully seated applications will be kept on file with the City Clerk's office.
Meetings, Agendas, and Minutes
- Sustainability Commission meetings are open to the public and held on the fourth Monday of every month at 4:30 pm in Flagstaff City Hall. The meetings are also live streamed. View the Arizona Attorney General's Office Agency Handbook regarding Open Meeting Law.
- Sustainability Commission Agenda May 25, 2017
- View archived Sustainability Commission Agendas
- Sign up for Agenda Announcements
- Quorum Notice
- May 4, 2017 Minutes
- March 23, 2017 Sustainability Commission Minutes
- February 26, 2017 Sustainability Commission Minutes
- January 26th, 2017 Sustainability Commission Minutes
- December 8th, 2016 Sustainability Commission Minutes
- View archived Sustainability Commission Minutes
- Sign up for Meeting Announcements
- If you would like to contact the Commission please email the Sustainability Staff Liaison.
- If you would like to present to the commission please fill out a Work Item Form and email it to the Sustainability Staff Liaison.