City Hall is officially opening to the public on September 14, 2020 between the hours of 10 am and 2 pm.
The Community Development Front Counter will be open for business during this time. There will be limited staff resources on site so please consider making an appointment before you come to City Hall. Staff will continue to work with customers remotely as much as possible by limiting in person meetings. We strongly encourage that permit and plan reviews continue to be submitted through our electronic process to ensure timely reviews.
Attention: New Planning and Development, Engineering & Fire Fee Schedule Effective August 1, 2017.
Public Meetings & Commissions
- Board of Adjustment
- Heritage Preservation Commission
- Planning and Zoning Commission
- Transportation Commission
Planning & Development Services Section
- Notice of Decision (PDF) Brookfield Communities, Inc.
Development Approvals, Status & Construction Reports
Visit the Building Safety page.
- Monday - Carlton Johnson (Email)
- Tuesday Morning - Patrick St. Clair (Email)
- Tuesday Afternoon - Genevieve Pearthree (Email)
- Wednesday - Carlton Johnson (Email)
- Thursday - Genevieve Pearthree (Email)
- Friday - Patrick St. Clair (Email)
Zoning Code Administration
- City Code
- What is the Zoning Code?
- Zoning Code
- Zoning Code Amendments
- Zoning Code Interpretations
- Zoning Map
- Zoning Verification Requests
The Engineering Division consists of:
- Capital Improvements
- Development Engineering
- Public Works Inspection
- Traffic Engineering
- Flagstaff Housing Authority