The City of Flagstaff Pulliam Airport provides many services, including:
- Broadband / high-speed Internet access throughout the airport
- Free parking for our passengers
Parking is limited at the airport and should only be used by those flying out of the airport. If patrons decide to park in the parking lot and are not utilizing the airport, their vehicle is subject to ticketing and towing. The TSA also requires that unattended vehicles on the curb be ticketed and towed. To avoid any parking issues, please have someone drop you off and pick you up on your return. The Flagstaff Airport Rules and Regulations prohibit parking outside of designated areas.
New screening procedures can slow down the boarding process at many airports. Make sure to arrive two hours prior to your scheduled departure. Follow the steps below to ensure a more efficient screening process:
- No liquids, gels, or aerosols larger than 3.4 oz per container can be in your carry-on bag. To speed up the process, place all liquids, gels, and aerosols in a clear one quart plastic bag and place it in a in for easy visual access.
- All laptops and electronic devices, including cell phones, video games and tablets must be taken out fo your carry-on and placed in a bin.
- Be prepared to remove your shoes, belts, jackets and everything from your pockets.
The City of Flagstaff Pulliam Airport is home to the Air Cafe which is located on the ground floor of the airport and opens daily at 5:30 am
Emergency & Medical Response
Flagstaff Pulliam provides aircraft rescue firefighting, emergency medical response, and HazMat first response, all of which are included as a part of the airport operations in accordance with FAA and TSA regulations and directives.
Tourism & Local Businesses
Tourists visiting the beautiful Flagstaff area can obtain information on Flagstaff and the surrounding region from our City of Flagstaff Visitor Center. Information on local businesses can be obtained at the Flagstaff Chamber of Commerce.