The Aquaplex Kids Club
Kids Club will be CLOSED all day on 7/16 & 7/17, 2018 due to emergency maintenance as result of flooding from the heavy storm on 7/15/18.
We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause and appreciate your patience while we complete the necessary repairs.
Welcome to The Aquaplex Kids Club!
The Aquaplex hosts a fully-equipped room designed for infants, toddlers, preschoolers, and grade-schoolers. Know your children are safe while you're taking class, swimming laps or shooting hoops. They're laughing, learning, playing, and making creative messes that you don’t have to clean up!
What We Do
We have fun! We become artists, engineers, and gardeners while we do arts & crafts, build towers or tend to the outdoor garden. We learn how to play together and share. We have story time or find a good book to read ourselves. We play games and conquer the Climbing Wall (must be 35 lbs. and have a signed waiver by a parent/legal guardian).
Our Industry Standard
To ensure individual attention and a safe environment for each child, we have a child to staff ratio of 6:1 - an industry standard. However, we do reserve the right to adjust this ratio depending on the age and abilities of the children in Kids Club without notice.
- Monday - Friday: 8:45 am - 1:15 pm and 3:45 pm - 8:15 pm
- Saturday: 8:30 am -1:15 pm
- Sunday: 10:00 am -2:00 pm
- Members with children 6 months to 4 years of age are FREE!
- Children 5 to 11 years of age must be included in the membership to utilize the free babysitting.
|Time||1 Child||2 Children||3 Children||4 Children|
|1 1/2 Hours||$4.50||$6.75||$9.00||$11.25|
- Cash, Check, or Credit Card are accepted (we do not accept American Express)
- We accept children 6 months to 11 years of age.
- The Kids Club service is available on a first come, first serve basis.
- We have a two-hour maximum time limit for each day
- A $2.00 late fee will be charged every 5 minutes after closing or after the two-hour limit has been reached
- Parent or guardian must remain in the facility and be "on-call" to change diapers or attend to an upset child as needed. There is a bathroom inside the Kids Club room for those who are potty-trained.