Aquaplex User Guidelines & Fees
General Open Hours & Guidelines
The Aquaplex is a multi-use, multi-generational facility with a variety of activity scheduling. Some areas of the facility will be closed or have restricted hours for program activities. Not all areas of the facility are scheduled for "open" use. Please check specific area schedules, such as the Climbing Wall or Pool Area, before you visit the Aquaplex.
- Monday-Saturday: 6:00 am-8:00 pm
- Sunday: CLOSED
- Pool area closes 15 minutes prior to close of facility
- The pool area, gymnasium and rock wall are open for a wide variety or programming and classes.
- To view the Aquatics area programming hours, including recreation swim click HERE.
Any person entering the Aquaplex must check-in at the Front Desk. This is where members scan their assigned membership fob or where day pass users daily admission fee is collected.
- Membership fobs must be displayed at all times.
- Spectators are subject also to all terms and conditions of the Flagstaff Aquaplex Rules and Regulations.
- We ask all members, users and guests to abide by the Aquaplex Membership and Guests Code of Conduct
- Lockers are available for daily use. You may bring your own lock or rent one at the Front Desk. Please do not leave your lock on a locker overnight, as it will be cut off.
- Family Cabanas are available for family changing and ADA needs. Lockers are not available in the cabanas. Please do not leave personal items in cabanas as all guests throughout the day share them.
Admission & Categories:
- Infants and Toddlers: 4 and Under (Free with a participating paid adult)
- Child: 5 to 11 years
- Youth: 12 to 17 years
- Adult: 18 to 54 years
- 55 Plus: 55+ years
- Military: Active Duty, Retired & Reserves
- 2 Member Household: 2 members, living at same address, verified by same address
- Household: 5 members, living at same address, verified by same address
Residents & Visitors
Lives within the City of Flagstaff city limits. Proof of Residency: Show current City of Flagstaff Utility Bill, Drivers License or other identification that shows a City of Flagstaff physical address (No P.O. Boxes).
Anyone not living within the City of Flagstaff city limits, anyone unable to provide proof of residency within the City of Flagstaff city limits.
Age Polices for Safety
The Aquaplex has established policies for different age groups to ensure the safe enjoyment of the facility. For the purposes of this policy, the following definitions will apply:
- Chaperone - A person 14 years of age or older who accompanies a younger child to the facility.
- Direct Supervision - The Chaperone is physically present in the same area of the facility that the child is in and is watching the child.
- Pool Area (During Recreational Swimming)
- Ages 5 and under must have a chaperone in the pool within arms' reach of the child at all times.
- Ages 6-11 must have a chaperone in the pool area while the child is in the pool.
- Ages 12 and older are allowed in the pool unsupervised.
- Gymnasium, Game Room, and Lobby
- Ages 11 and under must be under the direct supervision of a chaperone.
- Ages 12 and older are allowed in the gym, game room, and the lobby unsupervised.
- Climbing Wall (there is a 35 pound minimum weight requirement)
- Everyone 18 years of age and older must sign a climbing wall waiver to use the wall.
- Children under 18 years of age need to have a waiver signed by a parent or legal guardian to use the wall.
- Ages 11 and under must have a chaperone in the lobby area while they are at the climbing wall.
- Ages 12 and older are allowed to climb unsupervised if a waiver has been signed.
- Indoor Track
- Ages 11 and under must be under direct supervision of a chaperone within arms' distance.
- Ages 12 and older allowed to walk the track unsupervised.
- Circuit and Cardio Equipment, and Battle Ropes
- Ages 11 and under are not allowed.
- Ages 12- 14 years old are allowed to use the equipment if directly supervised by parent or legal guardian.
- Ages 15 and older are allowed to use the equipment unsupervised.
- Free Weights
- Ages 14 and under are not allowed to use the free weights.
- Ages 15 and older are allowed to use the weights unsupervised.
Life Jacket Policies
Life jackets are provided as a convenience to our customers. Customers may bring their own Coast Guard Approved life jackets. Life jackets are not a substitute for direct adult supervision. Non-swimmers in life jackets must adhere to the following practices:
- An adult or chaperone, 14 years of age or older, must be within arms reach at all times.
- Life jackets will only be handed out to adults or chaperones.
- Staff will provide fitting assistance to ensure proper size and fit.
- All flotation devices must be Coast Guard Approved (see inside of device for approval number).
Patrons are responsible for bringing their own towels to the facility or they may purchase a towel for $8.25 each at the front desk.
Swim Diaper Policy
- All children age two and under are required to wear a swim diaper.
- Anyone age three and over who are not potty trained must also wear a swim diaper.
- As a convenience for our patrons, swim diapers are available for purchase at the front desk for $2 each.