Traffic Signals

Traffic Signal Maintenance

The traffic signal crew is responsible for all signals and pedestrian flashers throughout the City.

The exceptions are the Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) is responsible for traffic signals on Route 66, Milton, and Highway 180 (Humphreys).

  • To report a malfunctioning or burnt-out City traffic light, please call 928-213-2175.
  • After hours, please contact the Flagstaff Police Department at 928-774-1414.
  • Please contact ADOT at 928-774-1491.

Traffic Signal Technicians

Traffic Signal Box