The Aquaplex is a great place to bring groups of children who can swim in the lazy river, ride the water slides, climb the rock wall, or play sports and games in the gym. Reservations and a completed application must be made at least 7 days in advance for all groups to ensure safety and appropriate staffing is scheduled. Groups who arrive without prior reservations will not be admitted into the facility. To reserve your visit, please complete the application and return it to the Guest Services Coordinator as soon as possible. Reservations are made on a first come first serve basis.
Group visits are very popular, especially Friday afternoons, please make sure you have made reservations in advance. Group times are Monday-Friday, 1:00-4:00 p.m. The pool and gymnasium are open to the public during these times and groups will not have exclusive access for their use. Discounted rates apply to groups of 15 or more children.
Groups need to provide:
· Climbing wall waivers completed and signed by each child’s parent and/or legal guardian. Dry clothes and closed toes shoes are required as well as participants meeting the minimum 35 lbs. weight requirement.
· Non-marking, closed toed tennis shoes and dry clothing are required for gymnasium use.
· Appropriate swimwear (no cut-offs or street clothes) and towels.
· One chaperone for every ten children.
· One chaperone for every two children who are in the pool in life vests.
· Chaperones who are in the pool and are within an arm’s length at all times from those in life vests.
For more information or to make a reservation, please contact Jacqueline Richwine at (928) 213-2307 or email