Circulation Working Group
Circulation and Bicycle Element
This sub-group of the CAC is working with local experts to understand and address multi-modal circulaton needs and challanges with public policy language.
- CAC Members: Ben Anderson, Julie Leid, Mike Nesbitt, Nat White, Richard Henn
- Lead Planning Staff: Dave Wessel, Bob Caravona, Martin Ince, Darrel Barker, Brian Foley
- Additional Members: Kate Morley, Erika Mazza
- Community Experts: Traffic Commission, Bicycle Advisory Board, Pedestrian Advisory Board
- Meeting dates and notes:
1/26/12 - Notes
2/09/12 - Notes
2/23/12 - Notes
3/08/12 - Notes
3/22/12 - Notes
4/05/12 - Notes
4/19/12 - Notes
5/03/12 - Notes
Packet #1 (Version 2) - 1/23/12
Two separate documents: Packet #2 - 2/6/12 / Draft Revised Goals & Policies
2/23/12 - Agenda / Revised Goals & Policies (V2)
3/8/12 - Agenda / Revised Goals & Policies (V3)
3/22/12 - Agenda / Revised Goals & Policies (V4) / Narrative Content - Outline for Discussion
4/5/12 - Agenda / Element Narrative (V1)
4/19/12 - Agenda / Circulation & Bicycle Element: Comments, Concerns & Values
Examples of Regional Plan design from other communities:
Please click on the following links to view additional information related to the Circulation and Bicycle Element. Please note that some of these files are large, and may therefore take a few moments to download.
- Projects Completed since implementation of the current Regional Plan.
- Existing Transportation Element from the current Regional Plan.
- Flagstaff Metropolitan Planning Organization Flagstaff Pathways 2030 Regional Transportation Plan Final Report December 2009
- Arizona Department of Transportation "What Moves You Arizona: Long-Range Transportation Plan, 2010-2035"
- "Building a Quality Arizona" 2010 Statewide Transportation Planning Framework
- ADOT Statewide Projects - I-40: Bellemont to Winona
- ADOT Final Report - Doney Park Multimodal Transportation Study, November 2011
- Existing Circulation Maps from the current Regional Plan: Roadway System, Transit System, Roadway Categorization, Truck Routes, Bikeways, Flagstaff Urban Trail System (FUTS)
- Walkability Audits
- Multimodal Transportation Information
- Trip Diary Survey of Community Travel Patterns - Report of Results, May 2007
- 2010 Flagstaff Bicycle Commuter Survey - Summary Report, January 2012
- FUTS Trail Users Survey - Summary Report, January 2012
- Tucson Circulation Element
- Flagstaff Regional Plan "Vision and Guiding Principles"