Abandoned / Junked Vehicles

Old Abandoned CarThe City of Flagstaff prohibits unregistered/inoperative vehicles on private property within public view. You can access the complete Abandoned/Junked Vehicle Code for more information. The City of Flagstaff may be able to assist with the removal of your abandoned/junked vehicle from your private residence free of charge. The vehicle must be:

  • Located on private property
  • The vehicle should have a notarized title

Reporting an Abandoned / Junked Vehicle

  • On private property, please call 928-213-2104
  • On public property, please call 928-774-1414