Applying for Clark Homes
Updates after Record Check
If you have already submitted your record request (background check), any changes should be reported directly to the Clark Homes Housing Specialist:
- Email Amanda Thomas and provide updated information; include your name and date of birth.
- Write to Clark Homes, 980 N Thorpe Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 providing updated information in your letter; include your name and date of birth.
- Deliver a written statement to 980 N Thorpe Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001 with your name and date of birth as well as any changes you wish to submit.
Who is Eligible for Clark Homes?
Clark Homes is limited to low-income families and individuals. CFHA determines waiting list preference by points and eligibility based on:
How can I check my Waiting List status?
Status updates cannot be given out over the phone. You can check your status by logging into your Haven Connect profile and checking your status.
Contact Haven Connect for the following:
- Technical questions about updating your application
- Any questions about submitting your application online
- Haven Connect account creation
If you can’t find the answer in our FAQs, contact Flagstaff Housing Authority for the following:
- Questions about your preferences
- Where you are on the waitlist
- Property specific information
It is important that your application maintain up-to-date information through regular updates.
What is Clark Homes?
How is rent determined?
Residents’ monthly rent is based on the family’s anticipated gross annual income less deductions, if any. Annual income is the anticipated total income from all sources received from the family head and spouse, and each additional member of the family 18 years of age or older. Rent is 30% of the monthly adjusted income.
Are Utilities included in rent payments?
Clark Homes pays for water, sewage and trash.
How long can families stay in Clark Homes?
In general, residents may stay in Clark Homes as long as they comply with the lease.
When do I need to report changes?
All changes in employment, income, and household composition must be reported within ten (10) days. Submit changes via email to Amanda Thomas or in writing to:
980 N Thorpe Rd
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Change reports cannot be filed over the phone.
How do I submit a work order?
In order to submit a work order, call the main office at (928) 213-2731. Be sure to include your name, phone number, address, and a description of your maintenance issues. A maintenance staff person will respond to your request as soon as they are able.