Do you have a household item in need of repair? Don’t trash it, fix it for FREE! Bring your small household appliances, clothing, electronics, jewelry, bicycles and more to the next Fix-it Clinic!
When is the next Fix-it Clinic?
Date: Saturday, November 20th
Time: 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
Location: Joe C. Montoya Community and Senior Center, 245 N. Thorpe Rd, Flagstaff, AZ 86001
What can I bring to be fixed?
Toys, gear, jewelry, clothing, bicycles, electronics, furniture, small appliances, electrical items, knick-knacks, etc.
Can I volunteer to fix things?
If you are good at soldering, electronics repair, electrical repair, sewing, woodworking or general tinkering and you’d like to volunteer at the Fix-it Clinic contact Kaeli Wells at email@example.com or (928) 856 - 4432.
What have past clinics looked like? We try to host a Fix-it Clinic every 4 months. At our most recent Clinic, there were 30 families in attendance, 35 items fixed with a 79% fix rate, effectively diverting 640 lbs of items from the landfill and putting them back into use!
1. Masks are required of all attendees who enter the building.
2. Social distancing will be observed and building occupancy will reflect that.
3. The Fix-It Clinic portion of this event will take place indoors
5. Appointments for fixes will be given priority, walk-ins are welcome.
6. Make an appointment online.
To be notified about upcoming Fix-it Clinics, subscribe to our Facebook events.