Human Resources Forms
- 201 Information Removal Request
- Address/Emergency Contact Change
- To update your address or emergency contact, visit the ESS website through the link on CityNet or here.
- If you are currently contributing to Arizona State Retirement System, you must visit www.azasrs.gov to complete an address change with ASRS. Commissioned Fire Fighters and Police Officers must also complete a PSPRS Address Change form.
- City ID Badges: Currently, City of Flagstaff is moving to all New City ID Badges. This rollout will be done by Divisions and Human Resources will contact Divisions for scheduling staff for New Pictures and ID Badges.
- Name Change Request Form
- You must submit a copy of your new Social Security Card and a completed Arizona W-4 and Federal W-4 to Human Resources before this request will be processed.
- Outside Employment Information
- Request to participate in Holiday Amortization Plan
- Threat Incident Report
- Voluntary Self-Identifying Form
- FMLA Request Form- must be accompanied by one of the following certifications:
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Employee's Serious Health Condition
- Certification of Health Care Provider for Family Member's Serious Health Condition
- Certification for Serious Injury or Illness of Covered Servicemember - or Military Family Leave
- Certification of Qualifying Exigency for Military Family Leave
- Parental Leave Request Form
- Leave of Absence Request Form (for any paid or unpaid leave)
- Request for Donated Leave
- Donated Leave Form (for employee who is donating)
- PHEL Attestation Form (For COVID-19 Leave)
Access Payroll forms.
- Personal Skills Inventory Sheet (DOC)
- Police Department Background Questionnaire (PDF)
- Employee Referral Program (Online Form requires COF login)
- Employee Assistance Program Types of Referrals
- Employee Assistance Program Mediation Participation Agreement and Release
- Employee Assistance Program Mandatory Referral Form
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Mandatory Counseling
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Alcohol and Drug Assessment
- Employee Assistance Program Informed Consent - Emergency Risk Assessment
Supervisor Forms for New Hire
- City of Flagstaff ID Badges are currently being implemented by Division through the Human Resources Department. If you need a City ID Badge, you will need to contact your supervisor to schedule a date and time with Human Resources to have your picture taken and New City ID Badge created.
- Network access, Naviline and AS/400 access and passwords - Please go to the New Network User Form to complete these forms.
- Orientation Checklist (DOCX) - checklist of items to discuss with employee during first week of employment.
- Cellphone Request - email Liane Garcia
- City Hall after hours FOB - Email Scott Overton
- PC/Laptop Request - email Paul Santana