The Flagstaff Metropolitan Planning Organization (FMPO) Executive Board consists of six elected or appointed officials.
- Three from the Flagstaff City Council
- Two from Coconino County Board of Supervisors
- One member from the ADOT State Transportation Board (who is appointed to the State Transportation Board by the Governor of the State of Arizona)
- One ex-officio non-voting representative each from the Federal Highway Administration (FHWA), the Federal Transit Administration (FTA) and Northern Arizona University (NAU)
It is the function of the Executive Board to act as a policy body coordinating and directing transportation planning, implementation thereof (as authorized by the Executive Board), and related activities within the overall regional comprehensive planning process.
The FMPO Executive Board is responsible for all actions, agreements, and functions to be carried out by the Flagstaff Metropolitan Planning Organization.
- Continuous constructive feedback about the priorities and adequacy of reports and studies to address agency priorities
- Leadership in identifying the FMPO as the forum for reaching consensus
- Guidance to the FMPO Management Committee and Manager on operational needs
- Art Babbott, Coconino County Board of Supervisors (chair)
- Coral Evans, Mayor, City of Flagstaff (vice-chair)
- Jesse Thompson, Arizona State Transportation Board Member
- Matt Ryan, Coconino County Board of Supervisors
- Jim McCarthy, Flagstaff City Council
- Charlie Odegaard, Council Member, City of Flagstaff
- Meets first Wednesday of each month | 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
- Meeting location: Flagstaff City Hall (streamed)
- Open meeting / public encouraged to attend
Agendas and minutes
- Recordings can be found here: https://www.flagstaff.az.gov/1461/Streaming-City-Council-Meetings
- Or available by request: contact the FMPO office