- 10 am to Noon
- 4th Thursday of every month
This meeting is not open to the public. Please contact the Flagstaff Metropolitan Planning Organization (FMPO) office for more information.
- Greg Byres, Chair, Arizona Department of Transportation (ADOT) Multimodal Division Planning Director (Audra Merrick, Flagstaff District Engineer Alternate)
- Barbara Goodrich, Interim Flagstaff City Manager
- Jimmy Jayne, Coconino County Manager (Lucinda Andreani, Alternate for County Manager, Coconino County, Public Works Director)
- Erika Mazza, Deputy General Manager, Northern Arizona Intergovernmental Public Transportation Authority (NAIPTA)
The FMPO Management Committee consists of managers from the City of Flagstaff and Coconino County, NAIPTA, and the Arizona Department of Transportation Director of the Transportation Planning Division. Additional organizations may be added in the future by the Executive Board Directive for voting or ex-officio non-voting status. Each ex-officio member must be approved by her/his respective agency.
The Management Committee has the authority and responsibility to advise the FMPO Manager and the Executive Board through the manager. The primary area of emphasis is on the policy direction of the Management Committee members' respective jurisdictions and any bearing such direction has on the development of the FMPO work program or its implementation. The Management Committee will work closely with the manager on the coordination of the FMPO work program with the member agency programs to assure appropriate levels of staff resources are available.
The purpose of the Management Committee is to serve in a staff advisory function.
- Ensuring that agendas and materials are policy-driven and meet the needs of the board.
- Providing direction on the availability and access to resources necessary for the respective agencies to ensure success.
- Advising the board and staff on political and resource opportunities or issues facing success.