Paying Your Bill
City Hall is closed to the public due to the recent upward trajectory in COVID-19 cases.
Please call us Monday-Friday 8AM-4:30PM
Customer service: 928-213-2231 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Payment Options - Municipal Services
Municipal Services include:
- Stormwater and associated fees
For billing questions: please call 928-213-2231
- Online: Make a Quickpay (non-logged in payment) or Login to view your account.
- Set up autopay/bank drafting or go paperless: Login to your account.
Visit City Hall (211 West Aspen) during normal business hours. Customer Service is located in the lobby to the left of the front doors. You can also use one of our drop boxes:
- Wheeler Park parking lot (across the street from City Hall)
- Exterior wall of City Hall (to the left of the main doors on Aspen Avenue)
Other Payment Options
- By phone (toll free 24 hours automated system): (844) 368-5925
- By mail: To make a payment via the mail, please send payment to City of Flagstaff, 211 W Aspen, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Please include statement payment stub with your payment. Checks only please.
- Any returned checks or e-checks will be charged a $35 fee. Payments will appear as 'PNP Bill Payment'
- Cash payments accepted where you shop: CVS Pharmacy, Family Dollar, and Walmart. Bring your statement with you.
Load Station Payments
The City of Flagstaff operates seven water load stations (four potable, three reclaimed). Learn more.
An account must be set up prior to prepaying online. Accounts may be set up in person, using one of our drop boxes (see above for list of locations) or by mail.
- Prepay Online
- Prepay By phone (toll free): (844) 462-1020
- Walk-in: Visit Customer Service in City Hall or go to one of our drop boxes (see above). If you use a drop box, please download and complete an Account Load form.
- Mail: Download and complete an Account Load form and mail your payment to City of Flagstaff, Customer Service, 211 West Aspen Avenue, Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
If you are experiencing difficulty with paying your Municipal Service Statement due to hardships, the following resources are available:
- Coconino Community Services 928-679-7300
- St. Vincent De Paul 928-774-6511
- Veteran's Resource Center 928-266-1984 (only for Veterans who qualify)
City Payment Plans
City Payment Plans may be arranged by calling 928-213-2231 or in person at City Hall at 211 West Aspen Avenue between the hours of 8 am to 4:30 pm
During this time of crisis, the City of Flagstaff understands that paying bills may be difficult. We will not be disconnecting service during the official emergency related to COVID-19, however we recommend keeping your account current. If you find that you are unable to pay the amount due, please contact us so that we can make arrangements.