I Want To...

start servicesstop servicesPay my Bill and other account management


City Services include water, sewer, trash/recycling, and associated fees. 

A minimum 1 business day's notice is required for service changes.

If you are moving and need to transfer service, please fill out both START and STOP service forms. 

Landlords may request automatic transfer of service upon tenant termination via the Landlord Automatic Transfer Form.