Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Jorgensen Brooks Groups programs:
- 2019 Monthly Online Seminar Calendar - to access seminars, see the JBG Cares Additional Information Flier under JBG Personal Care Website
- JBG Cares Additional Information - information on phone number, hours, how to log on to their website, live chat and more of their services
- JBG Wallet Card
Visit the Jorgensen Brooks Groups Employee Assistance Programs website for more information.
Employer Assisted Housing (EAH) Program
- Informational Bulletin for Program (PDF)
- Informational Session Meeting (December 7, 2017)
- This program is for first time buyers and will help with the down payment by matching funds from the employee
Eligible buyers must meet employment guidelines, have worked for the City of Flagstaff in a non-temporary position for a minimum of 12 consecutive months, have the most recent performance evaluation demonstrate work performance meeting or exceeding expectations, and not be on a performance work plan.
- If you have any questions regarding your eligibility and the program, please contact Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona 928-214-7456
- Based on availability of funds and if City Council approves the program each year
Public Service Loan Forgiveness (PSLF)
Say goodbye to student loans!
- Get started today: 866-706-5005
- The Forgiveness Program was designed uniquely to provide relief to those who are doing the most good for our communities every day.
Flexible Spending Account (FSA) Store
- Everything flex spending: FSAstore website
Blue365 offers discounts on health related items through BlueCross BlueShield.
Blue365 is a great way to make living well more affordable. For members of participating Blue Cross and Blue Shield Companies, Blue365 offers discounts on fitness gear, gym memberships, healthy eating options and more. Blue365 offers access to savings on items that members purchase right on the Blue365 website or on the healthy-living Vendor's websites.
- Sign-up for No-Fuss Emails: Be the first to know about the latest deals to hit Blue365. One email a week, no spam. Simple as that.
- Two Ways to Save: Savings are just a few clicks away. Some deals will give you a coupon code instantly on the Blue365 site. This coupon code can be applied directly to a purchase on a vendor's website or will provide a discounted option on a product or service. Other deals may take you to a vendor's website directly to make a discounted purchase or enroll in a special discounted program instantly.
- Register to Win: Every month, anyone that registers on the Blue365 site will receive an entry into a drawing for $25 retail gift card.
- Blue365 Instructional Video
- Repetitive Motion Therapy Calendar
- Free, professional, 15-minute, upper body repetitive motion therapy is offered to employees in order to help prevent repetitive motion injuries.
- The Tobacco Cessation program reimburses employees for tobacco cessation products and programs.
- $400 per attempt with a maximum of three reimbursements.
- Tobacco Cessation Form and Policy
City Employee Bus Pass
- Employee Bus Pass Policy, Procedure and Information
- This year you will receive a City Bus Pass for your use. It is good anytime the bus system is running; this includes weekends.
- Mountain Line Bus Route Schedule
- Continuing Education policy and forms are located
- The City may provide reimbursement for employees wishing to continue their education in order to expand job knowledge and upgrade their skills.