Jorgensen Brooks Groups Employee Assistance Programs
- This program is for first time buyers and will help with the down payment by matching funds from the employee
- “Eligible buyers must meet employment guidelines, have worked for the City of Flagstaff in a non-temporary position for a minimum of twelve (12) consecutive months, have the most recent performance evaluation demonstrate work performance meeting or exceeding expectations, and not be on a performance work plan.”
- If you have any questions regarding your eligibility and the program, please contact Housing Solutions of Northern Arizona (928) 214-7456
- Based on availability of funds and if City Council approves the program each year
- Link to Informational Session Meeting (12/07/2017)
Discounts on Health Related Items through Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue365 is a great way to make living well more affordable. For members of participating Blue Cross and Blue Shield Companies, Blue365 offers discounts on fitness gear, gym memberships, healthy eating options and more. Blue365 offers access to savings on items that members purchase right on the Blue365 website or on the healthy-living Vendor's websites.
- Getting Started: SIGN UP FOR NO-FUSS EMAILS Be the first to know about the latest deals to hit Blue365. One email a week, no spam. Simple as that. TWO WAYS TO SAVE Savings are just a few clicks away. Some deals will give you a coupon code instantly on the Blue365 site. This coupon code can be applied directly to a purchase on a vendor’s website or will provide a discounted option on a product or service. Other deals may take you to a vendor’s website directly to make a discounted purchase or enroll in a special discounted program instantly. REGISTER TO WIN Every month, anyone that registers on the Blue365 site will receive an entry into a drawing for $25 retail gift card.
- VIDEO HERE
- Free, professional, 15-minute, upper body repetitive motion therapy is offered to employees in order to help prevent repetitive motion injuries.