Zoning Verification Request
Zoning Verification Letters are provided upon written request:
- Requests for a Zoning Verification Letter for a property must be submitted via written request.
- The fee for a Zoning Verification Letter is $190.00.
- The payment must be received prior to staff processing the request. Checks only! No credit card payments are accepted via phone or online. Do not send cash.
- Checks shall be made payable to "City of Flagstaff".
- The request for a Zoning Verification Letter and a check for the total amount of $190.00 must be submitted together and sent via post mail to: City of Flagstaff, Planning & Development Services, 211 W. Aspen Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001.
- The request for a Zoning Verification Letter shall include any questions that are desired to be responded to.
- Please be advised that an inspection of the property or building will not be conducted as part of the Zoning Verification Letter request.
- Please be advised that the City does not have the capability to make copies of the plans that are on file. In accordance with Arizona Revised Statutes, Title 39, the available plans and related documents may be view at the above-referenced address. Typically, case files for a property are archived off-site. Please schedule a time with the Planning and Development Services staff to view the file contents.
- The time frame for a Zoning Verification Letter is 21 days from the date that the letter has been received and the payment has been processed.
- The Zoning Code may be viewed at the following address: http://www.codepublishing.com/AZ/Flagstaff/ @(Model.BulletStyle == CivicPlus.Entities.Modules.Layout.Enums.BulletStyle.Decimal ? "ol" : "ul")>