Make a Payment

Once you have entered a plea or have been found guilty/responsible of a violation, you have an obligation to pay your fines and fees.

Determine What You Owe

To determine the total amount due for a civil traffic violation (not including additional fees and assessments), please refer to the Civil Traffic Fine Schedule (PDF) form for more information.  The outstanding balance for the case can also be viewed and paid at

If you are not sure of the violation charged or the fine due, you may contact Court at 928-213-3000, Monday-Friday, 7:30 a.m. - 4:30 p.m. To allow for the complaint to be filed with the Court, please wait at least one week after the violation date before calling the Court.

Making Your Payment

  • Online: Pay with credit or debit cards at Pay Parking Violations here.
  • Offsite: Pay with cash at participating retailers with PayNearMe.
  • Mail: Send a check, cashier's check or money order to Flagstaff Municipal Court, 101 W. Cherry Ave., Flagstaff, AZ 86001. Please include the complaint and/or case number and a current address (if different from address on check).
  • Phone: call (928) 213-3000 with credit card information (Visa, MasterCard & Discover).
  • In-person: visit the Customer Service counter at Flagstaff Municipal Courthouse, 7:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., Monday - Friday. We will accept cash payments as well as payments by check, money order, or credit card (Visa, MasterCard & Discover). 

Please Note: It is the defendant's responsibility to follow up with the Court to ensure that the payment or correspondence sent via mail was received by the Court and that all charges have been resolved on or before the due date.

Court Ordered Financial Obligations

If you are required to pay fines, penalties, fees or other financial obligations as a result of a judgment of this court and you are unable to pay, bring this information to the attention of court staff or the judge because payments over time or other alternatives may be available. You can apply for the payment contract by completing a payment contract application.  There may be additional fees added to the total amount owed on the payment contract.

If you are interested in setting up automatic payments, please notify the Court staff. Do not ignore your responsibility to pay, as this may result in additional penalties and costs to you. For more information, contact the court at 928-213-3000.

  If you do not pay in full or comply with a payment contract, the Court may:

  • Issue an Order to Show Cause hearing to explain your failure to comply with a Court Order to pay (for criminal and criminal traffic cases only).
  • Issue a Failure to Pay warrant for your arrest.
  • Assess additional late fees.
  • Notify the Motor Vehicle Division of the default and they may place a suspension on your driving privilege.
  • Refer your case to a collection agency, which will add additional fees to the outstanding balance. 
  • Notify the Arizona Department of Revenue to intercept State tax refunds or Arizona Lottery winnings.