The City of Flagstaff encourages employees to become involved in the community, lending their voluntary support to programs that positively impact the quality of life in Flagstaff. For more detailed information, please view the Volunteerism Policy
Earned Time Off
Employees who volunteer their time at City Sponsored Volunteer Events can receive earned time off. To receive credit for volunteer hours, an employee must record their information for a City Sponsored Volunteer Event using this Volunteer Tracking Form.
- Keep Flagstaff Beautiful by helping keep our streets, trails, and streams litter and invasive plant species free!
- Adopt an available section of FUTS/Ave or Stream by visiting the interactive FUTS/Ave Map or Stream Map.
- Contact Steven Thompson (email@example.com) to complete the required forms and reserve supplies.
Flagstaff Family Food Center, 4 pm-6 pm
Joe C. Montoya Senior Center, 10am-2pm
Main Flagstaff Library, 10 am-4 pm
Eastside Library, 10 am-4 pm
- This count is an annual, organized survey recognized nationally. The Count provides snapshots of those experiencing homelessness at this single point in time and an opportunity to collect some basic information and offer resources to those in need.
- Help raise awareness and collect data about the challenges faced by unsheltered community members.
- Volunteer roles include:
- Staffing a survey table
- Assist community members in completing survey forms at designated locations.
- For more information, please contact Rebecca Faria firstname.lastname@example.org
- Volunteer Registration Form
- Assist the Flagstaff Visitor Center with the annual Chocolate Walk Event!
- Volunteers will staff tables at various locations and stamp "passports" while handing out chocolate.
- Please contact Charlissa Hoyungowa, email@example.com to sign-up.