Applying for Housing Programs
Scroll down for information on updating your application if you are already on our waiting list.
Starting July 15, Haven Connect now manages CFHA applications. Applicants can apply for all open waiting lists, but applicants must apply for each program separately. Once you've applied once, this information will automatically fill subsequent applications.
- Flagstaff Housing West - Apply Now or Update Your Application (Location Map)
- One- to four-bedroom units
- 80% AMI or less
- One-bedroom has a preference for seniors or people with disabilities
- East Flagstaff Housing - Apply Now or Update Your Application (Location Map)
Updating Your Application
If you were redirected to this page from the FlagAZ.MyHousing.com website, the CFHA has changed its online application software. We will be contacting everyone on our waiting lists with information to update your application soon.
In the meantime, you may submit changes by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to 3481 N Fanning Drive, Flagstaff, AZ 86004, including in person during business hours. Include your name, file updates, and date of birth. Updates are especially important if you have changes to your:
- Mailing address,
- Email address,
- Phone number,
- Residency preference (that an adult in the household now lives or works in Flagstaff), or
- Elderly-handicapped or -disabled (EHD) preference.