EcoPass Bus Pass
Contact the HR Administrative Specialist to obtain your pass. By request only.
Jorgensen Brooks Group 2022 Seminar Calendar
- Aquaplex: 20% off 12 month passes (individual, two or five member) - Show City of Flagstaff ID
- Jay Lively Activity Center: Free Admission into the Ice Rink. Skate rental fees still apply. Must show City of Flagstaff ID. Check Jay Lively's website for calendar of events and public skate times.
- Weight Rooms: Free access to recreational facility weight rooms at Joe C Montoya Community and Senior Center and Hal Jensen Recreation Center. Contact facility to obtain a weight room pass. You must show City of Flagstaff ID.
Dell Member Purchase Program
The Dell Member Purchase Program (MPP) is a cost-free employee discount program. MPP allows all employees, their family and friends to receive member only pricing on all personal purchases from Dell.
All member discounts are built directly into the City's specific website; www.dell.com/mpp/flagstaffaz. Members are not required to log in or use any codes to qualify for discounts. Any login created will be for the member’s own personal reference of Dell purchases.
Member Benefits Include:
- Exclusive monthly offers and Best price guarantee on consumer PCs from Dell
- Up to 30% off Dell PCs, electronics and accessories
- Free enrollment in Dell Rewards: 3% back + free expedited shipping
Employer Assisted Housing
The City of Flagstaff will provide up to $10,000 per household to eligible employees to be used for down payment and/or closing costs on the purchase of a home. Funds are matching funds - assistance will match buyer contribution on a dollar for dollar basis. View the flyer for more information.
Tobacco Cessation Program
The City provides a tobacco cessation program and will reimburse for a cessation program, products and related assistance. The reimbursement is offered up to 3 attempts.
Tuition Assistance Program
The City offers a Tuition Assistance Program for college level classes through certain accredited colleges or universities. Contact Human Resources for more information regarding this program.