Welcome to the Building Safety Program
211 West Aspen Avenue Phone: 928-213-2627 Service Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Effective January 1st, 2019 new single-family dwellings, multi-family dwellings and commercial projects will also be required to submit a digital set of plans and supporting documents (i.e. thumb drive, cd, dvd, dropbox).
- When is a building permit needed?
- I need a Residential Permit application form.
- I need a Commercial Permit application form.
- I need an Over-the-Counter Permit (plumbing, electrical, mechanical or roofing only). This permit application can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org but must be paid for and picked-up in person.
- I need an application for a Manufactured/Mobile Home / Factory-Built Building / Temporary Construction Trailer Permit. If installing the manufactured structure on a permanent foundation or stairs, ramp, or deck are to be constructed or installed, a Commercial or Residential Building Permit (see above) is also required.
- What are the minimum requirements for a Residential Permit submittal?
- What are the minimum requirements for a Commercial Permit submittal?
- Plan Resubmittal Form
- Building permit and plan review fee structure. Please contact the Plan Reviewer of the Day for assistance.
- How do I schedule a Building Inspection
- Special Inspection Form
- What is required for a Demolition Permit?
- Permitting Unpermitted Construction
- Fire sprinkler and alarm systems require a separate review and permit through the Flagstaff Fire Department
- NEW! Stormwater Resources for Contractors (scroll to bottom of page after clicking link)
Building Official: Amy Palmer, 928-213-2604, email@example.com
Building Permit Technician: Eilise Fisher, 928-213-2627, Eilise.Fisher@flagstaffaz.gov
Douglas Joseph, 928-213-2636, firstname.lastname@example.org
Elias Slover, 928-213-2646, Elias.Slover@flagstaffaz.gov
Victoria St. Clair, 928-213-2626, email@example.com
To request copies of Building Permits for a property, visit the Public Records page.
To request copies of current building permits, certificate of occupancy, zoning or planning questions, or to inquire if a property has applied for a permit, contact Tammy Bishop, Administrative Specialist, 928-213-2611, firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Inspection Manager: Rick Stanionis, 928-213-2628, email@example.com
Inspection Request Line:
Dial 928-779-7631 and follow the prompts. Monday - Friday until 3:00pm to schedule inspections for the following day. Inspections called in by 3:00pm on Friday will be scheduled for the following Monday. Only emergency inspections are performed on observed Holidays.
Nicholas Blain, 928-213-2624, firstname.lastname@example.org
Dave Clark, 928-213-2629, email@example.com
John Cleere, 928-213-2621, John.Cleere@flagstaffaz.gov
Ronny Corey, 928-213-2622, Ronny.Corey@flagstaffaz.gov
Lloyd Drinkard, 928-213-2625, Lloyd.Drinkard@flagstaffaz.gov
Richard Fritz, 928-213-2623, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mark Perkins, 928-213-2627, email@example.com