Welcome to the Building Safety Program
211 West Aspen Avenue Phone: 928-213-2627 Service Hours: Monday - Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
Effective January 1st, 2019 new single-family dwellings, multi-family dwellings and commercial projects will also be required to submit a digital set of plans and supporting documents (i.e. thumb drive, cd, dvd, dropbox).
- When is a building permit needed?
- I need a Residential Permit application form
- I need a Commercial Permit application form
- I need an Over-the-Counter Permit. (plumbing, electrical, mechanical or roofing only) This permit application can be emailed to email@example.com but must be paid for and picked-up in person
- I need a Manufactured/Mobile Home & Temporary Construction Trailer Permit Application
- What are the minimum requirements for a Residential Permit submittal?
- What are the minimum requirements for a Commercial Permit submittal?
- Plan Resubmittal Form
- How do I schedule a Building Inspection
- Special Inspection Form
- Building Permit Estimation Fees
- What is required for a Demolition Permit?
- Permitting Unpermitted Construction
- Fire sprinkler and alarm systems require a separate review and permit through the Flagstaff Fire Department
- NEW! Stormwater Resources for Contractors (scroll to bottom of page after clicking link)
Building Official, Amy Palmer, firstname.lastname@example.org
Building Permit Technician, Eilise Fisher, Eilise.Fisher@flagstaffaz.gov
Phone: 928-213-2627 Fax: 928-226-0985
Douglas Joseph, 928-213-2636, email@example.com
Elias Slover, 928-213-2646, Elias.Slover@flagstaffaz.gov
Victoria St. Clair, 928-213-2626, firstname.lastname@example.org
To request copies of Building Permits for a property, visit the Public Records page.
To request copies of current building permits, certificate of occupancy, zoning or planning questions, or to inquire if a property has applied for a permit, contact Tammy Bishop, Administrative Specialist, 928-213-2611, email@example.com
Building Inspection, Complaints or Building without a Permit:
Rick Stanionis, firstname.lastname@example.org Building Inspection Manager Phone: 928-213-2628
Inspection Request Line:
Dial 928-779-7631 and follow the prompts. Monday - Friday until 3:00pm to schedule inspections for the following day. Inspections called in by 3:00pm on Friday will be scheduled for the following Monday. Only emergency inspections are performed on observed Holidays.
Nicholas Blain, 928-213-2624, email@example.com
Dave Clark, 928-213-2629, firstname.lastname@example.org
Ronny Corey, 928-213-2622, Ronny.Corey@flagstaffaz.gov
Lloyd Drinkard, 928-213-2625, Lloyd.Drinkard@flagstaffaz.gov
Richard Fritz, 928-213-2623, email@example.com
Mark Perkins, 928-213-2627, firstname.lastname@example.org