Community Development Block Grant Program and Funding Opportunities
PY 2022 CDBG Annual Action Plan Public Participation Process & Request for Input for the use of Community Development Block Grant Funds
Persons requiring hearing, language, visual, mobility or other accommodations may contact the City at (928) 213-2749 or TDD (928) 774-5281 to make special arrangements at least 24 hours before the scheduled meeting time.
City Council will discuss the use of the 2022 CDBG funds on April 12th, 2022 during the Council Work Session. Council’s approval for the 2022 allocations and Annual Action Plan is scheduled for the April 19th, 2022 Council meeting.
The draft 2022/2023 Annual Action Plan will be available for public comment March 1 – April 1, 2022.
Click here to download a copy of the draft or call (928) 213-2749 to request a copy of the draft in an alternative format. If you are unable to attend the meeting but have questions or would like to provide input/public comment on the Annual Action Plan and use of CDBG funding please contact Kristine Pavlik, Housing and Grants Administrator at (928) 213-2749 or by email at email@example.com
All public comments at Council Work Sessions and Meetings can be given in person or by using a virtual public comment platform. The link to the virtual public comment platform, submission of written public comment documented in the official record and additional information on the public comment process can be found at https://www.flagstaff.az.gov/328/Meeting-Protocols-Information.
Grant Funding Related Documents
- 2021 AMI Chart, up to 80% (PDF)
- CDBG Subrecipient Contract Tracking – July 2020 to December 2020
- CDBG Subrecipient Contract Tracking - January 2021 to June 2021
- CDBG Subrecipient Contract Tracking - July 2021 to December 2021
HUD Approved CDBG Documents
- City of Flagstaff CDBG 2021 Annual Action Plan (AAP) (PDF)
- City of Flagstaff CDBG 2020 Annual Action Plan (AAP) (PDF)
- City of Flagstaff CDBG 2019 Annual Action Plan (AAP) - Amended (PDF)
Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Reports (CAPER)
- City of Flagstaff CDBG 2020 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) (PDF)
- City of Flagstaff CDBG 2019 Consolidated Annual Performance and Evaluation Report (CAPER) (PDF)
Community Development Block Grant 2021 to 2025 Consolidated Plan
Citizen Participation Plan
The Housing Section is always interested in public input concerning the use of CDBG funds. Please feel free to contact us at any time with questions, concerns, or comments using the contact info below.
Kristine Pavlik - City of Flagstaff Housing Section
3481 N Fanning Dr
Flagstaff, AZ 86004