The mission of the Human Resources Division is to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, equity and transparency.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Welcome to the HR news page. Check back frequently for the most recent updates. Have a topic you would like for us to address? Email us at email@example.com
New Hires / Promotions / Transfers / Reassignments
Congratulations to these Team Flagstaff employees!
- Rees Cleland - Police Officer
- Trevor Henry - Capital Improvements Engineer
- Heather Fertig - Customer Service Representative
- Matthew Ross - Probation Services Specialist
- Vanessa Howg - Landfill Environmental program Specialist
- David Hrbal - Police Officer
- Cheyenne Myers - police Emergency Communications Specialist
- Collette Truman - Police Records Lead
- Juan Parra - Solid Waste Leadworker - Landfill
- Alexandria Van Gorden - Court Judicial Specialist II
- Christy Holton - Library Specialist
- Augustina Dugi - Parking Aide
- Chelsea Heitman - Parking Aide
- Tyrone Calnimptewa - Streets Operations Technician I
- Paul Rodriguez - Streets Operations Technician I
- Armando Escalera - Meter Technician I
- Dustin Evans - Fleet Services Specialist
- Sarah Langley - Public Affairs Director
- Tiffany Antol - Zoning Code Manager
- Adam Morales - Maintenance Worker I
- Lorne Hawk - Maintenance Worker I
- Gretchen Povlsen - Accountant
- Dietrich Sauer - HR RM Director
- Clair Harper - Airport Communications Manager
Please congratulate these Team Flagstaff employees for their extended service to our community!
|Jeremiah J Adams||5 Years|
|Timothy P Hourihan||5 Years|
|Scott G Neuburger||15 Years|
|Dawna G Nielsen||5 Years|
|Patrick R St Clair||5 Years|
|Victoria R St Clair||5 Years|
|Adam A Zwebti||5 Years|
Blue Cross Blue Shield offers a HealthyBlue Beginnings program which offers maternity support to help make your pregnancy experience a healthy and happy one. Please see the flyer for more information.
Did you know that if your Vera provider orders lab work for you that is completed in house at Vera, there is no charge for the lab draw? There is no charge to the patient and it is not billed through insurance, Vera covers the cost!
If you are looking for current information about Covid and re-imbursement for at-home Covid tests, visit the BCBS site here.
Delta Dental is now offering virtual dental appointments. Click on the link below for further information.
Make sure you don't miss out on the resources available to you through NAPEBT Wellness. View this list of NAPEBT wellness resources (PDF) including one-on-one coaching options, fitness, and other resources! For even more information, visit the The NAPEBT Wellness website which has been updated and has a new look.
Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Effective May 1, 2021, Jorgensen Brooks Group [JBG] became a division of La Frontera of Arizona. Both are well-established vendors of mental health and substance abuse services, with La Frontera including suicide education and prevention, affordable housing, and community behavioral health centers in its services. Contact for services remain the same: 888-520-5400.
Download the Jorgensen Brooks EAP / Assist app for easy access to many resources for parenting, addiction, mental health, financial well-being and much more! JGB App Flyer
Tips for signing up:
- Phone number format: xxx-xx-xxxx
- Employer Number: City of Flagstaff
- Password: JGB
Access this month's online seminar, enter the code "COF", and scroll down to Online Seminar.
To fill a vacancy, complete the Requisition in NEOGOV. Contact a member of the Recruitment Team for assistance. View directions for completing the Requisition (PDF).
Evaluations are now being completed through NEOGOV Perform.
Class & Comp
Personnel Request Forms for Fiscal Year 2022-2023 (FY23) have been posted in the Classification Tab.
Minimum Wage: The City's pay plans have been adjusted according to Proposition 414 – The Minimum Wage Act. Flagstaff's minimum wage is currently $15.50 per hour effective January 1, 2022.
Merits: 3% merit increases were approved for FY 2021-2022 for the Regular pay plan. Police and Fire public safety personnel in Step Plans and the Water Service Operators are also approved for merit step increases. Eligibility for a merit increase is contingent upon receiving an overall performance evaluation rating of 2 or higher.
Please email Jessica Vigorito if you have any questions.