- Public Works
- Cinder Lake Landfill
Cinder Lake Landfill
Acceptable Forms of Payment
- Apple Pay
- Credit cards
- Debit cards
- Google Pay
- Rechargeable cash cards
- Samsung Pay
Failure to follow any of the following rules may result in being prohibited from entering the site in the future:
- Obey all posted signs and Landfill personnel at all times.
- No speeding. The speed limit is 10 miles per hour on the entire landfill property except where a lower limit is posted. The landfill is a working industrial site and speeding puts everyone at risk.
- Do not pass moving vehicles. Maintain safe following distances.
- Keep safe distance from other vehicles while unloading and remain within 6 feet of your vehicle.
- Seat belts must be worn in moving vehicles at all times.
- Cell phone use is prohibited when customers are on or beyond the scales.
- Uneven surface watch your step. Proper footwear recommended (no open-toed shoes).
- Small children and pets are welcome at the landfill, however they must remain in the vehicle at all times.
- Scavenging is strictly prohibited at the Cinder Lake Landfill. Scavenging can include but is not limited to:
- Removing any item that is put into the landfill
- Removing any item from the recycling areas
- Removing items from the Hazardous Products Center that are not on the recycling shelf
- Removing any item that is the property of or part of the Cinder Lake Landfill.
- No smoking on the landfill. Smoldering material of any kind is not accepted due to the risk of fire.
- No abusive behavior - verbal or physical - against landfill employees or customers will not be tolerated.
Additional Rules for Contractors
- Commercial customers may clean out hoppers turn boxes and remove/replace tarps in designated areas only.
- Safety gear is to be worn at all times, including appropriate footwear, high-visibility vests and hardhats when outside of the vehicle.