Agendas / Minutes
- Access records such as agendas, minutes, and meeting action summaries.
Boards & Commissions
- Get involved with your municipal government, view board and commission vacancies
- Stay in touch and learn about the executive leadership responsibilities of your City Manager
- Learn more about your Senior Deputy City Manager responsible for Police, Parks/Recreation/Open Space/Events, Fire, Human Resources, Risk Management and Public Works.
- Learn more about your Interim Deputy City Manager responsible for the City Clerk's office, Economic Vitality, IT and Management Services.
- Learn about the civil division, criminal division, criminal complaints / charges, trial information, victim services, and legal resources.
- Find information about the City Attorney's office.
City Clerk's Office & City Code
- The City Clerk's Office provides guidance and information on government processes and decisions.
- Get information on elections, request public documents, and read up on city code
- Learn more about the City Clerk's Office
- Numerous departments are here for you and your community. Browse the various city divisions or search our staff directory to find who and what you are looking for.
- Browse Fire & Flood Resources
Hours of Operation
- The City of Flagstaff has regular hours from 8 am to 4:30 pm.
- Please be advised that city divisions, sections or programs outside of City Hall may vary in hours of operation.
Mayor & City Council
- Browse biographies, meeting action summaries, and the City Manager's weekly report
- See information on the Mayor and City Council
Public Posting Places
- Find an official posting place by public bodies, for agendas and public notices.
Streaming City Council Meetings
- Stream a City Council Meeting