March 16, 2020 8:36 PM
City returns to Phase 2 of COVID-19 Reentry Plan
The city of Flagstaff will return to Stage 2 of its COVID-19 Reentry Plan on Nov. 30. This move is due to the upward trajectory in the number of new cases, hospitalizations and COVID related deaths in Flagstaff over four weeks or more.
Under Phase 2, the city will re-close the following city facilities and amenities:
• Closure of City Hall, Main and East Flagstaff Community Libraries
• All employees that can will return to remote work status
• Essential services will remain in-person and on-site
• Special events will return to a limit of 10 participants instead of 50 participants (event size may be slightly increased subject to further Council discussion)
• Travel for employees will be suspended
• Parks outdoor amenities will remain open, except for ramadas
• Visitors’ Center will provide limited entrance and restroom use
Curbside and phone-in reference services will continue at both library locations. Patrons may place holds on library material online at www.flagstaffpubliclibrary.org or call 928-213-2331 (Downtown) or 928-213-2348 (East) for assistance in placing holds. When calling, please have your library card number ready. Holds placed may not be available the same day.
The Jay Lively Activity Center will remain open with full COVID-19 precautions for participants. The full Reentry Plan can be found here: www.flagstaff.az.gov/4364/Re-Entry-Plan-Recovery-Roundtable.