FLAGSTAFF, Ariz – City administrative offices and operations will be closed Nov. 25 and 26, 2021 for the Thanksgiving holiday and will reopen on Nov. 29, 2021.
City of Flagstaff facilities that are also closed on Nov. 25 and 26 include:
- Aquaplex (1702 N Fourth St)
- Hal Jensen Recreation Area (2403 N. Izabel St.)
- Flagstaff Municipal Court (101 W. Cherry Ave.)
- Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library (300 W. Aspen Ave.)
- Joe C. Montoya Community and Senior Center (245 N. Thorpe Rd.)
City of Flagstaff facilities that are closed on Nov. 24, Nov. 25 and Nov. 26 include:
- East Flagstaff Community Library (3000 N. Fourth St.)
City of Flagstaff facilities that are only closed on Thanksgiving Day (Nov. 25) include:
- Flagstaff Visitor Center (1 E. Historic Route 66)
- Jay Lively Ice Arena (1650 N. Turquoise Dr.)
- Cinder Lake Landfill (6770 Landfill Rd.)
- Solid Waste Collections: all city residential trash and recycling pick-ups, which would normally occur on Thanksgiving (Nov. 25) will be serviced on the following day. Thursday’s route will be picked up on Friday, Nov 26 and Friday’s route will be serviced on the following Saturday, Nov 27.