Public Invited to Open House Discussions Regarding Stormwater Rates
The City of Flagstaff’s Water Services Division is hosting virtual and in-person collaborative forums to discuss the proposed stormwater rate adjustment.
Several times and dates are listed below to encourage people to attend whenever their schedule best allows.
- Thursday, November 10, at 4:00 p.m. in the Council Chambers at Flagstaff City Hall (211 W. Aspen Ave.) and virtually via Microsoft Teams
- Meeting ID: 242 403 503 677
- Passcode: BvswBj
- Monday, November 14, at 6:00 p.m. at Sechrist Elementary School (2230 N. Fort Valley Rd.) and virtually via Microsoft Teams
- Meeting ID: 285 084 055 945
- Passcode: qAU7UU
- Friday, November 18, at noon via Microsoft Teams
- Meeting ID: 275 031 334 633
- Passcode: nvc3Ju
Please share this notice with other members of the community who would like to be a part of the conversation.