Flagstaff City Hall offices at 211 W. Aspen Ave. will be closed on Monday, May 29 in honor of Memorial Day. City Hall offices will reopen on Tuesday, May 30 from 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m.
City of Flagstaff facilities that are also closed on Memorial Day include:
- East Flagstaff Community Library (3000 N. Fourth St.)
- Flagstaff City-Coconino County Public Library (300 W. Aspen Ave.)
- Hal Jensen Recreation Center (2403 N. Izabel St.)
- Joe C. Montoya Community and Senior Center (245 N. Thorpe Rd.)
- Flagstaff Recycling Transfer Facility (1800 E Butler Ave)
The Aquaplex at 1702 N. 4th Street will be open from 6 a.m. – 8 p.m. The Jay Lively Activity Center at 1650 N. Turquoise Dr. will be open during normal hours with scheduled programming.
Trash and recycling collection services will continue on regular schedule without interruption. The Cinder Lake Landfill and Hazardous Products Center will remain open during normal hours of operation.
City closures are posted online at flagstaff.az.gov/