How do I get a copy of my check stub?

You can view your paycheck history by going online to the Employee Self-Service (ESS) website. You can access the ESS website from the CityNET. If you do not know your Employee ID number and your PIN, you will need to contact Payroll at ext. 2200.

Show All Answers

1. How do I find out what benefits I have elected? Who I have covered on my benefits? How much my contributions are?
2. How do I utilize the Employee Assistance Program for free counseling services?
3. How do I change / cancel my 457 Plan (Deferred Comp, VOYA, or ICMA-RC) contributions?
4. I have a Health Savings Account. Can I change my contributions?
5. I have a Flexible Spending Account. Can I change my contributions?
6. I have submitted my Notice of Resignation. Can I still take time off?
7. On my last paycheck, will I be paid for accrued sick leave, vacation time, etc.?
8. I am looking at retiring soon. What do I need to do?
9. I would like to utilize a temporary agency to hire a temporary employee. Do I need to go through HR?
10. Can I get a copy of something in my 201 File?
11. How do I get a copy of my check stub?
12. Can I carry over excess vacation time if I am over the maximum?
13. Can I accrue over 40 hours of compensation time?