How do I transfer my account when I move?

The City of Flagstaff does not transfer accounts. Accounts must be terminated and a new account may be activated. You may terminate your current account online, via mail, by calling 928-213-2231 or visiting Customer Service in the 1st floor lobby of City Hall (211 W. Aspen). A new account may be activated online or by visiting Customer Service at least one business day prior to activation and before 2 p.m. New accounts will incur and deposit fee that will be billed to the new account. The deposit fee may be waived if the original account has an excellent payment history. Examples of excellent payment history include, but are not limited to: on-time payments, full payments, no payment arrangements, etc. The charge to open normal Residential service is $176.21 which includes a $26.21 Service Charge including tax and a $150 Refundable Deposit (after 12 consecutive on-time payments). All new account set-ups require one full business day notice. Activation information may be found online at: E-SERVICES

Service Activation Request

Show All Answers

1. How do I setup a new water account?
2. How do I transfer my account when I move?
3. Where does our water come from?
4. Where can I buy water that I can haul?
5. How do I get my water turned off if I have a leak?
6. How can I close my account?
7. Where is my water meter?
8. What is the phone number for Blue Stake?
9. What's my water pressure?
10. Why is my water bill so high?
11. What is the City's back-bill and refund policy?
12. How is my sewer rate calculated?
13. I had a big leak or other unexplained usage at my property. Is there anything you can do to help me with the bill?
14. Who is responsible for my water service line?
15. Do you know a good plumber?
16. Where is my water shutoff valve located?
17. Where did my water pressure go?
18. What are the phone numbers for the plants?
19. Can tours be made of the City's water and wastewater plants?
20. What is the hardness of our water?
21. Who do I call if my water taste or smells bad?
22. Who repairs my broken/plugged sewer service line?
23. How do I get a new sewer tap?
24. Where is my sewer tap?
25. Do I need a grease trap?
26. Can I get reclaimed water to my home?
27. What waste materials are accepted at the Wildcat Hill Water Reclamation Plant
28. When does the Wildcat Hill Wastewater Treatment Plant accept waste?
29. What is backflow?
30. What causes backflow?
31. What is backsiphonage?
32. What is backpressure?
33. How can backflow be prevented?
34. What is a backflow assembly?
35. How is an assembly approved?
36. Who is required to have a backflow prevention assembly?
37. How do I know if I need a backflow prevention assembly?
38. Is there a general compliance schedule and process?
39. Who can install a backflow prevention assembly?
40. Where should a backflow prevention assembly be located?
41. Who is responsible for the testing and maintenance of the backflow assembly?
42. Who provides Backflow Assembly Testing
43. How do I get a permit to use a reclaimed water loadout station?
44. How do I apply for a turf rebate?
45. How do I get a high efficiency toilet (HET) rebate?
46. How much is the deposit/why do I see a $50 charge on my billing statement?
47. Are rebates available for washing machines or hot water re-circulators?
48. What is the Environmental Management fee on my bill?
49. What is the Water Resource and Infrastructure Protection Fee?