What if I cannot make my court date?
You will need to submit a written request to the City Court to continue your court date. Make sure you include in your request your name, the case number, the court date that you want to continue and the reason for your request. You may hand-deliver or mail your request to Flagstaff City Court, 15 North Beaver, Flagstaff, AZ 86001. You must also submit a copy of your request to the prosecutor. Mail or hand-deliver the copy to: Flagstaff City Attorney’s Office, 211 West Aspen Avenue, Flagstaff, AZ 86001.

Show All Answers

1. When is my court date?
2. Whom do I call to find out if my court date has been continued?
3. What if I cannot make my court date?
4. Where do I go to pay my fines?
5. I received a summons, now what do I do?
6. I have a warrant for my arrest, now what do I do?
7. Is my license suspended?
8. Am I entitled to restitution?
9. What is a restitution hearing?
10. If I have an attorney, may I speak with a prosecutor?
11. What if I want a public defender?
12. What if I want a jury trial?
13. Which prosecutor is assigned to my case?
14. I have a problem with my landlord/tenant, adoption, child custody, City Codes, etc. Whom do I call?
15. Are police officers the only ones who can sign a criminal complaint?
16. How do I sign a criminal complaint?
17. What is the difference between a felony and a misdemeanor?
18. What are the functions of the prosecutors?
19. What do I do if I have questions regarding the law?