By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Name Change Request Form

  1. Name Change Request Form
  2. To request Human Resources and Payroll update your name to match your legal name after a name change, please submit the following information. Employees will also need to submit the following to Human Resources: Copy of social security card with new name Completed State A-4 Completed Federal W4
  3. Submit the following to Human Resources:

    Copy of your new social security card

  4. Leave This Blank:

  5. This field is not part of the form submission.