By signing in or creating an account, some fields will auto-populate with your information and your submitted forms will be saved and accessible to you.

Address Change Request

  1. Note: Use this form if there is a records discrepancy, and you believe your address is incorrect.

    If you wish to change your tax record mailing address, please
    contact the County Assessor.

    If you wish to change your City of Flagstaff Utilities Billing address, please
    contact COF Utilities.

    If you wish to change your mailing address for other purposes, please
    contact USPS.

    If you would like to change the physical address of an existing or proposed structure, please continue:

  2. Leave This Blank:

  3. This field is not part of the form submission.