Citizen Request Tracker

The Citizen Request Tracker is a tool that can be used to report your concerns to the city. It can be used for reporting street lights that are out, potholes, or other concerns.

Please do not use these forms to report a crime, call 9-1-1 for all emergencies. These forms should not be used for issues that require a real-time response. For non-emergency public safety issues please call the Police Department’s non-emergency line at (928) 774-1414.